The trip into St. Barth‘s is a short and windy one.
They don’t exactly tell you to buckle up, so we used a camera throughout the flight.
No one screamed at us. I think they were screaming at something else.
- Labreia Colada for Windy Nights in St. Barth’s (lalalabreia.wordpress.com)
- St. Maarten Airport enroute to St. Barth’s (lalalabreia.wordpress.com)
- What’s New For St. Barth High Season (thestreet.com)
- Target’s Next Designer Collaboration is Calypso St. Barth! (fabsugar.com)
- St. Barts Race Week: A new regatta well worth a visit (thestar.com)